Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Friday 27 August 2010

Plymouth!!! - A Sweet Escape Away from Interior UK to Exterior UK!!!

Date: 27/02/2010 till 28/02/2010

As usual, departing:


AND

arriving:



Navy, well...



As usual, introduction and map to prevent whoever getting lost...




See the sign, then you should not get lost... =)




A sweet escape from Bath that has no sea to Plymouth 
that is so famous for its sea-related activities...=)


Lets go to National Marine Aquarium!!! Hoowoo!!!

OUTSIDE---


and

INSIDE!!!







(Shark, roar, roar......)



(Who say turtle only available at Malaysia?)



(Only after Yean makes this her profile picture for a few weeks/months, then only I realise that it's actually extracted from my camera! Oh my! Yet I love this picture, too!)



Relaxing...phew...
Oh my, out!!!

Finally I see sunshine, again!!!


对面的女孩看过来。。。



And cannot forget some funny photos...hohoho...








And finally, British people with their dogs...
(Macam-macam ada...)




Last but not least, thanks again to Wei Jing for the Plymouth Trip! 

Appreciate!



No comments:

Post a Comment