Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Friday 27 August 2010

Cambridge II - where I re-meet Nic, again!

Ops, and I have forgotten my own pictures from Cambridge Day 1...

So will post them here =)










Cambridge day 2 (07 June 2010)...

A not very sunny day (and luckily not raining too)...

Enjoying the journey on the canoe/sampan/whatsoever!!!







Not forgetting my own photo, too =)











And for girls...Is the "gondolaman" handsome enough for you?




And our friend also become the "gondolaman" in the end...
Well done!!! Tres bien!!!



(Gondolaman: Ohh, I'm jobless nowww....)



Final UK Trip before back to Malaysia =)



Finish updates!

Weeeee!!!!



***   Back to nest ZZZzzz   ***



No comments:

Post a Comment