Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Friday 27 August 2010

Brunei Trip - Trailer

Now I'm at KKIA (Kota Kinabalu International Airport Terminal 1), online-ing using wi-fi from Starbucks. Haha, wanna challege myself this time to travel 'self' and try to be reporter for the whole journey! Of course, pictures after trip. Yet perhaps it's very good to update your travel experience every time every day, so that you talk more, give others more information, and you will not tend to procrastinate!

The flight at 6.30pm later will be via Royal Brunei Airlines, a 40 mintues journey flight. Haha, good also -lah, because when I checked the tickets prices last time, Royal Brunei and AirAsia got only few MYR difference! So of course I go for BRA!, ops, I mean, RBA!

Should be nothing much to do tonight, it's almost night when I reach Bandar Seri Begawan (or BSB in short). See what my relatives have arranged for me. Of course, we can't depend 100% on others to do something for us, right?

Stayed up with panda's eyes due to my lovely sister's determination to finish her Ideal Gas Law presentation last night (or I should say, this very early morning), luckily I managed to re-fill my sleeping time on the bus, when travelling from Keningau to Kota Kinabalu. Although I have travelled via this road almost thousands times, I still astonished and mesmerised by the beautiful scenery on the way. The mountains look so grant! 我国的山河似锦!宏伟的山峰、壮丽的山脉,所言不虚!

Managed to travel around KK also, quite self-directed journey, a little bit boring and lonely yet still so meaningful and promising to me!

"Ladies and gentle, your flight to Brunei Darussalam BI0826 (aka MH9008) is now ready for boarding...please..."

Looks like that will be the full stop for today at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Like what I promise before,

Borneo Trip - Across Borders and Boundaries! National and International! On this mystical land of Borneo...

I'll try my best to report my progress and 所见所闻、所听所知,asap!



**  Finger crossed  **




No comments:

Post a Comment