Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Saturday 28 August 2010

Jerudong Park, BSB (An END to My Brunei's Trip)

It's a place where someone find back their own memory...

Now Jerudong Playground / Park is not as fancy as its old era before...Yet it still remain beautiful, and as it's open at night time, at only certain time...It's just lucky for me to be able to 'snap' into it, just at the right time! As I'm home actually at the following day!

It's free for the park entry, you need to pay to use some of the facilities (or simpler: if you wanna play the games...), yet I arrived at almost 10pm, so the park is only available for snapshots now, which is of course, YIPPIE!!! Hahaha~ Wakawaka eh eh~~~ LOL~~~

Landmark of Jerudong...this is expensive, man...

Crystal??? Wondering...

Water...Icy yet freshy!!!

Me I

Me II

A bigger version of the landmark =)


Now let's enter Jerudong Park !!!

ONE


TWO


Wait, wait, let me squeeze in first...

That's it! (Camera shooting sound on!)


OK, next...

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX


SEVEN


And...EIGHT!!! 888!!!

Not forgetting, 9! (I'm not gonna repeat 9**, OK???)


And another me, of course:



And I would like to END my Brunei's trip OFFICIALLY, with this charming smile :D



To all...

Thanks again for everything...

I LOVE you all...


Regards,
Jack =)

No comments:

Post a Comment