Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Friday 27 August 2010

Marudi - beside the Tranquill Baram River III

This is a special edition, for my photos at Marudi, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia!

On the way...Miri-Marudi (2 hours journey by car)

Part os the ferry used to cross Baram River

Durian! My aunty bought it for me! Nyamai! (It means 'tasty' - Iban language)


Some snapshots from the Baram Regional Musuem:



With my Kayan aunty =) Thanks to my lovely counsin, Qin =)


Lol, stil got time for shadow game!

In front of the hanged bridge (Jambatan Gantung). I love the Sarawakians architecture!

Ikan Tapah (a type of freshwater fish caught from Baram River...It may cost up to MYR200-300 at the Peninsular of Malaysia! Wowwww!!!)


Now it's time for some snapshots at Marudi Airport Area:
(Take note, it's a mini-airport...)






And had you ever seen airplane fly so near to the land...well...it's a "common" phenomena here...



And not forgetting some snapshots beside the Baram River =)







世外桃源

And let's end with the famous landmark for Marudi!


团结就是力量!

No comments:

Post a Comment