Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Friday 27 August 2010

Cambridge I - where I re-meet Nic, again!

Date: 06-07 June 2010

Cambridge - A city of intelligence!

A typical British city with British traditiona architecture!

(Correct me if I'm wrong...)







Who is this? You know?




Kings College at the right ...




A "strange" plane of Cambridge City ...










日晷




The stone in the middle is a "replica" of Sir Isaac Newton =)




"Canoe"ing ia a usual way to release stress among Cambridge students...




Mathematical Bridge with its very famous myths...



Then, gone into the Angel's Court, 
and the surname of Sim referring to Dr.Nicholas Sim!
Hahaha =D




DoReMiFa...


Stay tuned for Cambridge second day storiessss....

Wooooooooo....

-   Back to nest ZZZzzz   -



No comments:

Post a Comment