Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Saturday 28 August 2010

Miri I - Beside the Wonder of the Sea

Welcome to Miri - The City of Seahorse! (And this is my far-niece, Mina!)

In front of Tanjung Datu

What a beautiful sunset =) Not available at Keningau or Bath, well...

That's my feet, my uncle's slliper and little crabbies' holes...Casa!

Shadow show? Hahaha~

This is taken when the water (air pasang) just come and cover my feet! Eeww...

In front of Miri's Seaside =)

And obviously this is not taken at the seaside but at the Kolam Renang (swimming pool)

I just love the smiles of my innocent far-nieces! (Eric, Zaac and Mina, again!)

Cuties ~ Lovely ~

No comments:

Post a Comment