Jackie-morphosis : Growing via Travelling ^-^

Welcome to my personal diary!

Bienvenue sur mon journal intime!

Bienvenidos a mi diario personal!

Willkommen zu meinem persönlichen Tagebuch!

A world of mine… =)

Saturday 28 August 2010

Miri II - Grand Old Lady

A weird topic right?

Actually it is ---

The First Oil Well in Malaysia!

Yeap, situated at Miri, Sarawak!

That's why I tell myself, I must get myself to the top of Canada Hill when I have arrived at this City of Seahorse! Must! And the Petroleum Science Musuem is also a MUST!

Oh, and I think I should remind everyone that, it is no longer involved in petroleum production, and the Oil Well has a history of A CENTURY now!

Now let's my photos tell the stories, hoohoohoo!!!

A view from Canada Hill - The City of Miri!


Outside the Petroleum Musuem =)

And inside...of course...!!!

See the registration plate? PETROLEUM MUSUEM! Haha~

A corner for kids =)
 
Sarawak Map - Biggest state in Malaysia

A Model of ???

Picture of Grand Old Lady!

And more of me in this musuem...Tarra!!!






Grand Old Lady under construction, I'm just there at the right time!!! Hahaha~



And, the awesome night views!!!

Night view I - Thanks to my uncle and his friend!

Night view II

And I love this picture so much! Me, Grand Old Lady, and it's night time, with nice flashes!


Of course, CASA that night!


BUENAS NOCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment